- 42. His disciples said to him: "On what day will you
appear to us, and on what day will we look upon you?" Jesus said:
"When you strip yourselves naked without being ashamed; when you
take off your garments and put them on the ground under your feet like
small children and trample on them! Then you will look upon the Son of
Him who lives, and you will be not afraid."
- 43. Jesus said: "Many times you have desired to listen
to these words which I speak to you, and you have not had another to hear
them from. There are days coming when you will seek after me, and you will
not find me."
- 44. Jesus said: "The Pharisees and the scribes took
the keys of Knowledge and hid them; nor did they enter, and those who
desired to enter, they permitted them not. You, however, be cunning as
serpents and innocent as doves!"
- 45. Jesus said: "A grapevine was planted outside the
Father and grew not strong: it will be pulled up by the root and destroyed.
- 46. Jesus said: "To him who has in his hand, it will be
given, and he who has not, the little he has will be taken from him!"
- 47. Jesus said: "Come into Being as you pass away!"
- 48. His disciples said to him: "Who are you, that you
speak these things to us?" "By that which I speak to you, do you
not realize who I am? Rather, you have become like the Judeans, for they love
the tree and they hate its fruit; they love the fruit and they hate the tree!
Table of Contents
Copyright © 2001Shoemaker Consulting, LLC
Top of Page