Table of Contents
- Page Five
- 28. Jesus says: " I will choose you, one from a
thousand and two from ten thousand, and they will arise, being one
- 29. His disciples said to him: "Show us to the
place where you are, for it is necessary for us to seek it.!"
He said to them: "He who has ears, let him listen! If light exists
inside a luminous one, then it enlightens the whole world; but if he is
not enlightened: he is a darkness."
- 30. Jesus said: "Love your brother like your soul. Guard
him like the apple of your eye."
- 31. Jesus said: "The mote that is in the eye of your
brother you see; but the beam that is in your own eye, you see not!"
When you cast the beam out of your own eye, then you will see how to cast
out the mote from your brother's eye."
- 32. "If you do not fast from the world, you will not
find the Kingdom. If you do not make the Sabbath a Sabbath, you will not
look upon the Father."
- 33. Jesus said: "I arose in the midst of the world, and
and appeared to them in the flesh. I found them all drunk; I did not find
one among them athirst, and my soul was afflicted over the sons of men.
For they are blind in their mind and do not see. Because they have come
into the world empty, they seek to go out of the world empty. Now they are
drunk, but when they shake off their wine they will repent.
- 34. Jesus said: "If the flesh was produced because of
of the spirit, it is a wonder. But if the spirit was produced because of
the body, it is a wonderous wonder." "Rather, I am amazed that
this great richness was placed in this poverty."
Copyright © 2001 Shoemaker Consulting, LLC
Top of Page