Table of Contents
- 7. Jesus said: "Blessed is a lion which a man will eat so
the lion becomes the man. And cursed is a man which a lion will eat and
the lion becomes the man!"
- 8. And he said this: "A man is like a wise fisherman
who cast his net into the sea; and he drew it up from the sea full of little
fishes from the deep, and from among them he fell upon a great fish that was good.
The wise fisherman cast all the little fishes back into the sea: without
hesitating, he chose the big fish. He who has ears to hear, let him listen!"
- 9. Jesus said this: "Behold, the Sower came forth and filled
his hand and cast <his seeds>. Some fell on the road: the birds came and
gathered them. Others fell onto rock, put down no roots into the earth, and did
not send up ears rising to the sky. Others fell among thorns: they stifled the
grain, and the worm ate them. And some fell onto good earth, and gave good fruit
reaching to the sky: it came to sixty per measure and one hundred twenty per
- 10. Jesus said this: "I have cast a fire upon the world, and
behold, I watch over it until it burns <up>!"
- 11. Jesus said this: "This sky will pass away, and the
heavens which are above it will pass away: but those who are dead will not live,
and those who live will not die!"
- 12. "Those days when you were eating what is dead, you were
making it into what is living. When you become enlightened, what will you do?
For on the day you were one, you were made two; however, should you become two,
what will we do (<eat>*) then?"
- 13. The disciples said to Jesus: "We know that you will go from
our reach: who will become the greater over us?". Jesus said this to them: "
Wherever you go, you will go up to Jacob the righteous, because of him, heaven
and earth came to be."
* Master Sengai: "Eat this. Drink tea." (kore kufute - cha nome):
Copyright © 2012Shoemaker Consulting, LLC
Top of Page