- 112. Jesus said this: "Whoever drinks out of my mouth,
he will come into my way. I, also, will become as he is, and that which is
hidden will appear to him."
- 113. Said Jesus this: "The Kingdom is like a man who had
there in his field, a hidden treasure, and he did not know about it. After
his death, he left it to his son, who knew not <also>. He took the
field there, and gave it away. And whoever bought it, came plowing, and
found the treasure. He began giving money (with interest) to those whom he
- 114. Jesus said this: "Whoever has found the world and
become rich, let him abdicate from the world!"
- 115. Jesus said this: "The heavens and the earth will be
rolled up in your presence, and he who lives <from> out of He who
Lives, will not look upon death." Because Jesus speaks of this, whoever
finds Him, himself, the world is not worthy of him.
- 116. Said Jesus this: "Woe be unto the flesh who depends
on the soul; Woe be unto a soul who depends on the flesh."
- 117. His disciples said to him: "On what day will the
Kingdom come?" "It will not come when you are looking outward for it.
They will not say; 'Behold it is there!' or; 'Behold, it is that one!'. Rather,
the Kingdom of the Father is spread out upon the earth and men do not see it.
- 118. Simon Peter said to them: "Let Mariam go out from
us, for women are not worthy of The Life!" Jesus said this: "Behold,
I will lead her so that I might make her male, so she might also be a
living spirit like you males. For any woman making herself male will
enter into the Kingdom of Heaven."
Table of Contents
Copyright © 2001Shoemaker Consulting, LLC
Top of Page