- 105. "Whoever hates not his father and his mother
in my way, he cannot become a disciple to me, and whoever loves not
his father and his mother in my way, he cannot become a disciple to me.
For <though> my mother begot not forth my body; however, truely,
she gave me life."
- 106. Jesus said this: "Woe <be> to them, the
Pharisees, for they are like a dog lying in the manger of some oxen. For he
eats not, neither will he permit the oxen to eat."
- 107. Said Jesus this: "Blessed is the one who knows the
part thieves will enter, so that he may arise and gather his kingdom, and
so he may gird his loins from the beginning, before they come in."
- 108. They said to Jesus: "Come, <let us> pray and fast
today!" Jesus said this: "What then is the sin that I have done,
or in what have they won over me? Rather, if the bridegroom should come out
of the bridal chamber, then let them fast and pray!"
- 109. Said Jesus this: "He who will know a father and a
mother, they will call him, 'Son of a Harlot'!"
- 110. Said Jesus this: "When you make the two, one, you will
become Sons of Man, and if you should say: 'Mountain, move away, it will
- 111. Jesus said this: "The Kingdom is like a man herding
sheep, who had a hundred sheep. One of them strayed, the biggest. He left the
ninety-nine, and sought after the one, until he found it. Having been
<much> troubled, he said to the sheep, "I love you more than the
Table of Contents
Copyright © 2001Shoemaker Consulting, LLC
Top of Page