- 84. Jesus said this: "Whoever has known the world has fallen
to the body; however, whoever has fallen to the body, the world is not worthy
- 85. Jesus said this: "Whoever becomes rich, let him be king,
and whoever has the Power, let him abdicate."
- 86. Jesus said this: "He who is close to me, is close to the
fire, and he who is far from me, is far from the Kingdom."
- 87. Jesus said this: "Images are revealed to man, but the
light which is in them, is hidden. In the image of the light of the Father,
He will be revealed, and his Image will be hidden by his light."
- 88. Jesus said this: "Today, when you look upon your
appearance, you rejoice. However, when you shall look upon your image, which
came into being at your origin, which neither dies, nor does it now appear,
how will you bear up under it <then>?"
- 89. Jesus said this: "Adam has come to be out of a great
power, and a great richness; but he did not become worthy of you, for were he
deserving, he would not have tasted death."
- 90. Jesus said this: "[The foxes have] their dens, and the
birds have their nests; however, the son of man, he has no place to lay his
head and rest it."
Table of Contents
Copyright © 2001Shoemaker Consulting, LLC
Top of Page