- 77. Jesus said this: "The harvest is indeed plentiful;
however, the laborers are few. Pray to the Lord so he might send laborers
to the harvest."
- 78. He said this: "Lord, there are many around the
outlet; however, nothing* is in the well!"
(*This could be read as 'no-one', 'no-thing' or as )
- 79. Jesus said: "There are many standing at the door; but
<only> the alone are those who will go into the bridal chamber."
- 80. Jesus said this: "The Kingdom of the Father is like
a tradesman who had a consignment and found a pearl. As he was wise, he
returned the consignment and bought himself the pearl alone. You also seek
after his treasure which does not perish, and which endures: where no moth
reaches to eat, nor do worms destroy."
- 81. Jesus said this: "I am the Light which is upon them
all. I am the ALL. The All has come out of me, and the All opened before me.
Split the timber, I am there; take up the stone, and you will find me there.
- 82. Jesus said this: "Why did you go out into the
fields? To see a wind-blown reed? And to see a man with soft garments upon
him like your kings and your powerful ones? Those in garments which are soft
upon them, they cannot know the truth?"
- 83. A woman in the crowd said to him: "Blessed is the womb
which bore you, and the breasts which nourished you!" He said to her:
"Blessed are they who have listened to the word of the Father and
heed it in truth. <For> there are days coming when you will say:
'Blessed is the womb that did not conceive, and the breasts that did not give
Table of Contents
Copyright © 2001Shoemaker Consulting, LLC
Top of Page