- 70. Jesus said this: "Show me the stone that those who
build have rejected, it is the cornerstone."
- 71. Jesus said this: "He who knows the All, if he
<still> needs himself, has need of all the Place!"
- 72. Jesus said this: "Blessed are you when they hate and
persecute you; for they will not find any place in the Place to where they
- 73. Jesus said: "Blessed are those who they have
persecuted <'til> down in their mind. Those who are there, they have
known the Father in truth! Blessed are those who are hungry that they may
satisfy the belly of their desires.!"
- 74. Jesus said: "When you beget the One within yourselves,
the One you have will save you. If you do not have the One within you, that
One you do not have will slay you."
- 75. Jesus said this: "I will destroy this house and no one
can build it again"
- 76. A man said to him: "Speak to my brothers so they may
divide the belongings of my father with me." He said this to him: "O
Man, who is he <who> has made me <to be> a divider?" He turned
to his disciples and said to them: "Truly, do I exist as a divider?"
Table of Contents
Copyright © 2001Shoemaker Consulting, LLC
Top of Page